DV2T Viscometer - HA Torque RangeDV2T Viscometer - HA Torque Range
If you have specific questions, please contact email@example.com
Brookfield DV2T Viscometers are designed to give you the most accurate laboratory viscosity measurements. Brookfield is an ISO 9001:2015 certified world leader in viscosity standards. Our DV2T - HA Torque Range is ideal for checking higher viscosity materials like gels, chocolate, and epoxies. It is built to give you an accuracy of ±1.0% of range with displayed test data.
The new Program Generator Software enables you to create user instructions with multi-step test protocols. The DV2T Viscometer also offers powerful new programming capabilities and result analysis, including data averaging and QC limits with alarms.
The 5-inch color display guides you through test creation and data gathering. For fast and easy laboratory viscosity measurement, test data can be recorded directly on a local printer or sent to a PC. We also offer optional RheocalcT Software for additional automated control and data collection.
*Additional special springs are also available on request.
Features and Benefits
- 5-inch color, touch-screen display supporting multiple languages.
- Viscosity (cP/mP·s),
- Temperature (°C/°F),
- Shear rate/stress,
- % torque,
- Step program status
- Enhanced security with customizable user levels and password access. Complies with regulatory requirements such as 21 CFR Part 11.
- Built-In options include timed tests, data averaging, programmable QC limits/alarms, customizable speed/spindle lists, on screen data comparison
- Auto-range shows maximum viscosity measured with any spindle/speed combination
- USB PC interface provides optional computer control and automatic data gathering capability. Download custom test programs with included PG Flash software
- Front-facing bubble level for convenient viewing
- Built-in temperature probe
- Accuracy of ±1.0% of range with displayed test data
- Repeatability of ±0.2%
- NIST traceable viscosity standards available
|MODEL||Min.||Max.||RPM||Number of Increments|
† 1 cP achieved with the UL Adapter accessory. 15 cP on LV with standard spindles.
††Minimum viscosity is achieved with optional RV/HA/HB spindle.
M=1 million cP=Centipoise mPa·s=Millipascal·seconds
6 HV Spindles
PG Flash Software
RTD Temperature Probe
Lab Stand (Model G)
- Durable ball-bearing suspension system
- Quick action lab stand
- RheocalcT software