DVE ViscometerDVE Viscometer
Brookfield is an ISO 9001:2015 certified world leader in viscosity standards. Our DVE Viscometer combines ease of operation with traditional Brookfield excellence to produce accurate laboratory viscosity measurements.
DVE’s easy-to-use interface allows you to change test parameters easily. The digital display ensures accurate readout of test results for simultaneous measurement of viscosity and torque. It is built to deliver a torque measurement accuracy of 1% of the full-scale range and offers a choice of 18 different speeds for greater range capability.
Features and Benefits
- Easy to use
- Low cost and easy to use
- Direct display in cP or maps, % Torque, Spindle, and Speed
- Torque measurement accuracy: 1% of full-scale range
- Repeatability: 0.2% of full-scale range
- Compatible with all Brookfield accessories
- NIST traceable viscosity standards available
- Choice of 18 speeds for greater range capability (0.3 to 100 rpm)
|MODEL||Min.||Max.||RPM||Number of Increments|
† 1 cP achieved with the UL Adapter accessory. 15 cP on LV with standard spindles.
††Minimum viscosity is achieved with optional RV/HA/HB spindle.
B=1 Billion M=1 million cP=Centipoise mPa·s=Millipascal·seconds
Viscometer Lab Stand