Our Response to COVID-19
How We Are Keeping You Safe During the COVID-19 Pandemic
AMETEK Brookfield is committed to protecting the health of our customers and employees worldwide. To ensure safety during this pandemic, we developed a Pandemic Response Plan (PRP).
The PRP contains safety strategies to help reduce the spread of COVID-19 and to:
- Maintain healthy business operations
- Maintain a healthy work environment
Here’s a summary of our safety strategies:
For Our Customers
We have strict protocols to ensure the safety of our customers and staff:
- Only authorized staff handle outgoing packages.
- Staff members wear nitrile gloves and face masks while handling and inspecting packages.
- All storage facilities and packages are regularly cleaned and disinfected.
All staff are instructed to wash their hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
We check the temperatures of all staff members and visitors upon entering and re-entering our facilities. Anyone with a body temperature of 100.4°F or greater must leave the building immediately.
Staff members are required to stay at home if they are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms.
For Our Employees
AMETEK follows the guidelines provided by the World Health Organization (WHO).
- AMETEK Brookfield encourages employees to work remotely if they are able to.
- Employees have their temperature taken electronically before entering the facility. If their temperature registers at 100.4°F or greater, the employee must leave work immediately and inform the HR.
- We observe social distancing protocols. Employees are requested to maintain a 6 ft (2 meters) distance from their colleagues.
- We are requiring nonessential in-person meetings to take place online using web conferencing systems. Necessary in-person meetings take place in the largest space available observing social distancing.
- Employees avoid shaking hands or any other nonessential physical contact. StepNpulls have been installed on the bathroom and conference room doors to create hands-free entrance and exit for shared areas.
- Employees are always required to wear a face covering .
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) are provided for all employees. Hand sanitizers, face masks, and face shields are available at request.
For additional information on our safety strategies as we adapt to updated WHO and CDC guidance, check back here regularly to learn more. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you.