DV1 Viscometer - RV Torque RangeDV1 Viscometer - RV Torque Range
If you have specific questions, please contact email@example.com
Looking for cost-effective, easy to use, and accurate viscometers? Our DV1 - RV Torque Range is an ideal solution. Measure viscosity and temperature simultaneously with a choice of 18 different rotational speeds. Send data directly to a PC or printer using our timed measurement function. Collect, analyze, and record test data with high precision. Get a torque measurement accuracy of 1% of the full-scale range and a temperature off-set capability to ±5°C.
Brookfield DV1 viscometers give you a choice of selecting from multiple languages, including English, French, German, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish.
Brookfield is an ISO 9001:2015 certified world leader in viscosity standards.
- LV is for low viscosity materials and can measure the thinnest materials. Typical examples include inks, oils, and solvents.
- RV is for medium viscosity materials than those measured with an LV torque. Typical examples include creams, food, and paints.
- HA is for higher viscosity materials than those measured with an RV torque. Typical examples include gels, chocolate, and epoxies.
- HB is for even higher viscosity materials than those measured with an HA torque spring. Typical examples include asphalt, caulking compounds, and molasses.
Features and Benefits
- Optional Wingather SQ Software and output connection to a printer.
- Choice of multiple languages: English, French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish.
- Simplified user interface for more direct access to features
- Direct access to time measurement function (time to torque, time to stop)
- Temperature off-set capability to ±5°C
- Senses and displays continuously
Displays the following information:
- Viscosity (cP or mPa·s)
- % Torque
- Speed (rpm)
- Spindle used
- Torque measurement accuracy: 1% of full-scale range
- Repeatability: 0.2% of full-scale range
- User-friendly keypad
- Choice of 18 rotational speeds
- Optional RTD temperature probe
- Auto-zero function to ensure precision torque measurement
- Auto-range function to define a full-scale range (FSR) for all spindle/speed combinations
- Warns of under- or over-range torque measurement condition
- Printing to Dymo® capability
- Timed Stop feature to measure viscosity at a precise user-specified time interval
- Time to Torque feature to measure the time interval for the sample to reach user-defined torque value
- Compatible with all Brookfield accessories
- NIST traceable viscosity standards available
|MODEL||Min.||Max.||RPM||Number of Increments|
† 1 cP achieved with the UL Adapter accessory. 15 cP on LV with standard spindles.
††Minimum viscosity is achieved with optional RV/HA/HB spindle.
6 Spindles (RV/HA/HB)
Spindle Guard Leg
Lab Stand (Model G)