DVE ViscometerDVE Viscometer
The DVE combines economy and ease of operation with traditional Brookfield excellence to provide reliable viscosity readings. Easy to use interface allows operators to change test parameters easily and test like a pro no time! The digital display ensures easy and accurate readout of test results for simultaneous measurement of viscosity and torque. Quality of manufacture guarantees reliable performance and a long life.
Features and Benefits
- Low cost and easy to use
- Direct display in cP or maps, % Torque, Spindle, and Speed
- Torque measurement accuracy: 1% of full-scale range
- Repeatability: 0.2% of full-scale range
- Compatible with all Brookfield accessories
- NIST traceable viscosity standards available
- 18 speeds for greater range capability (0.3 to 100 rpm)
|MODEL||Min.||Max.||RPM||Number of Increments|
† 1 cP achieved with the UL Adapter accessory. 15 cP on LV with standard spindles.
††Minimum viscosity is achieved with optional RV/HA/HB spindle.
B=1 Billion M=1 million cP=Centipoise mPa·s=Millipascal·seconds
Viscometer Lab Stand