Capcalc software turns a Brookfield CAP2000+ Viscometer into an accurate rheometer for advanced sample analysis.
Your CAP2000+ Viscometer becomes a sensitive, accurate rheometer with Capcalc v3.0 Software! Capcalc allows control of the viscometer from a PC for automated testing, gathering and storing of test data. Built-in math models help to quickly and easily analyze material flow behavior.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Test Wizard allows for easy, automated data collection to eliminate operator error
- BEAVIS commands — including Conditional Loop, Reporting Options, Data Averaging, and Set Spindle
- Provides instantaneous viscosity flow curves (rheograms) on easy-to-read graphics
- Records up to 1000 data points per test and creates a permanent test record in your choice of cP or mPas.
- Plot up to four data sets simultaneously in 12 plot types
- Yield stress calculations (Bingham Plastic, Casson, Power Law, Consistency Index)
- On-line help system in English, Spanish and Japanese
- Save data in text, Lotus 1-2-3- and Excel
- The ability to communicate to more than four COM ports
- Plot component with a second Y-axis provides more plotting and display options, including online plotting during data collection
- User-friendly interface with menus, toolbars, and dockage control windows which can be resized and moved to create a custom display
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- 500 MHz processor
- 256 MB RAM
- One RS-232 port
- 800x600 resolution display