The CTX Texture Analyzer is AMETEK Brookfield's new advanced model for the compression/tension testing of materials. It brings an exciting new dimension of quick, efficient testing to busy labs that need to improve productivity while maintaining quality.
The CTX usability features allow for easy set up to get you up and running quickly. Whether you are testing the consistency of pills and tablets, the peel ability of a yogurt lid, or the tensile strength of lipstick, our new CTX will meet your ever-growing testing needs.
The addition of Texture Pro Software makes the CTX ideal for R&D labs performing material evaluation/characterization tests. It also is great in QC applications where data can be sent or saved in multiple formats.
Features & Benefits
- Provides a "real life" insight into physical properties
- Interchangeable load cells for optimal flexibility (eight choices ranging from 100g-100kg).
- Easy-to-read display and intuitive controls
- Extended boom travels up to 280mm for longer reach testing
- High Precision: 500Hz data output rate captures the precise moment there is a change to your sample
- The choice of three adjustable base tables allows for the versatility of sample testing
- 21 CFR compliant with optional Texture Pro Software
Note: Requires the following items to operate
- Rotary Base Table
- Fixture Base Table or Adjustable Base Table
- At least one probe or test fixture