For use with paste-like materials, gels, and fluids where suspended solids migrate away from the measurement surface of standard spindles.
Features and Benefits
- Minimal disruption of the sample during spindle immersion
- Keeps particles in suspension during the testing cycle
- Viscosity data includes complete flow curve analysis when software is used
- Provides information on yield behavior at low rotational speeds
- Follows industry recommendations on length/diameter for vane spindles
- Optional V-74 and V-75 spindles for even greater range capability and immersion into small size sample containers.